7 Basic Rules of the Belly Fat Cure – Main Principles of the New Jorge Cruise Book
View discount on bestselling book ‘The Belly Fat Cure: Discover the New Carb Swap System and Lose 4 to 9 lbs. Every Week’ HERE!
There are few basic rules that author Jorge Cruise suggests to follow to make a foundation of your belly fat cure efforts in his bestselling book The Belly Fat Cure. Following a single separate rule will not make you slim in a week, but if you will follow all these rules as a system described in this book for a month or two, your abdominal fat will shrink.
Basic rules of Belly Fat Cure
- Learn how much sugar you are consuming – you will be absolutely amazed when you will realize it.
- Learn how to read nutrition labels – then you will be able to make better choices when shopping.
- Do not exceed 6 carb servings per day – you can still eat fruits and vegetables each and every day, but be careful with fruits as they may contain a lot of sugar, but veggies, especially green leafy vegetables are a safe bet.
- Do not exceed 15 grams of sugars per day – the key here is the carb replacement system which author describes in the book.
- Eat protein – it is suggested to eat at least 1g protein per 1 lb (1/2 kg) of lean body mass a day. Your muscles consist of protein, and consuming enough protein ensures that you will not burn down your muscles together with your fat.
- Consume healthy fats – eat good fats like olive oil. Include fish oil as a source of essential fatty acids (EFAs) in your diet – EFAs help to burn fat. Take in total about 10 grams of fish oil with meals every day.
- Eat more fiber – majority of population consume far more less fiber than it should.
If you are really committed to losing belly fat, we suggest to follow these two additional rules:
- Drink one gallon (about 4 liters) of water each day in addition to all other drinks you consume – human body contains 60-80% water by weight. It is important to stay hydrated and to flush away toxins your body creates when burning fat.
- Lift weights 3 times a week – even a busy person can find time to work out 3 times a week for 45-60 minutes.
If you will follow above rules, you will find success in getting rid of belly fat without reducing your lean muscle mass.